In the event that you want to return any goods purchased from us. Please complete the printed ‘Returns Form’ which was sent in the parcel with your goods or download and print another form by clicking here. You have 60 days from the date of receipt to return the goods to us, any goods received after that period of time will not be eligible for refund. Returned goods must be in perfect condition, free of marks, stains and signs of stretching.
Fourth Element, Water-Ma-Trout, Helston, TR13 0LW
Full Terms and Conditions
1. When you have received the goods, return the to Fourth Element Ltd. unopened together with the original invoice. Fourth Element Ltd. will refund you the purchase price of the goods. Where appropriate Fourth Element Ltd. shall refund any additional customs duties borne by you on receipt of the relevant customs receipt.
2. Once Fourth Element Ltd. receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Fourth Element Ltd. from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 60 days from the order of receipt provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Fourth Element Ltd. in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Fourth Element Ltd.
3. Fourth Element Ltd. reserves the right to make a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion. Fourth Element Ltd. also reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of shipping by Fourth Element Ltd. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and shipping will be charged as appropriate.
5. Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. English law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
6. Fourth Element Ltd. aims to arrange shipment of all in stock items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
7. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
8. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Fourth Element Ltd. has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
9. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Fourth Element Ltd. advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
10. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
FREE RETURNS with the Hydra Drysuit
1. Free returns with the Hydra Drysuit, only in UK and Europe. Contact us to request a return: email@example.com
2. Please type ‘Hydra Return Collection’ in the email subject field
3. We will then schedule in a collection for a date and time that suits you
4. You will receive an email with the return label that needs to be printed and fixed to the outside of the box
5. UPS will collect from your chosen address and return to us
6. We will then process the return on its arrival
If you require any additional help with your return please contact us on +44 (0)1326 574745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To allow you to return a Hydra Drysuit to us safely and easily, you can arrange a free pickup from our UPS courier service. The suit must follow our standard returns and refunds policy in order to be returned. It must be returned with all its original tags and packaging including the Hydra Changing Bag, hood, boot footbeds, hose, Seal Saver and lubricant stick.
Mask Returns Policy
If you’ve changed your mind about a mask that you have ordered from us online, you have 60 days from the date of receipt to return the mask to us. If the mask is received by us after that period of time, it will not be eligible for refund.
The mask and case must be unused and in an ‘as new’ condition with all packaging intact and all original labels and tags attached to the item. Removal or loss of original labels may affect your return. The mask and strap must be in perfect condition, free of marks, stains and signs of stretching.
The mask should not have been used in water, even for testing, until you are certain you do not wish to return it. We cannot accept mask or strap returns once used in water. Any evidence of use in water may result in the refund being rejected and the items returned to you.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund and return the goods to you if they are not fit for re-sale.
For details on how to return your item, please refer to the returns information at the top of this page