CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
Salary £20,000 – £26,000
We are looking for an experienced web developer to join the team, to manage all aspects of the company’s website including ecommerce platform.
Working with the Visual Brand Manager and Marketing teams, the successful candidate will maintain the website, and make modifications to support sales and marketing campaigns and provide support to distributors and other partners in maintaining websites in other languages.
Good knowledge of WordPress and Woocommerce development is essential.
– Working knowledge of WordPress CMS
– Experience of development of WordPress themes
– Working knowledge of Woocommerce within WordPress
– Experience of online payment gateways
– Experience in using child themes and multisite
– Working knowledge of website security
– Experience of working in a live server environment and CPanel
– Great eye for detail
– Excellent problem solving
– experience with CRM email systems e.g. Mail Chimp
– MySQL, phpMyAdmin, localhost development and Git
– Experience in graphic design
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Indesign, illustrator and Photoshop
– Plugin development for wordpress
– App development (multiple platforms)
Applications should be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org